Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome to the Tyee Sisterhood!!

I just want to use this entry as an opportunity to welcome you to the Tyee Sisterhood! This blog will summarize each week's topic and contain highlights of our discussions from each of the lunches. Sisters can use the blog to continue the group's discussions by commenting (anonymously) with additional thoughts and ideas about the week's topic. When commenting, please be sure not use anyone's names. This will also be one of the many places sisters can go to see where the group will be meeting for the following week.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all at our first meeting and hearing all the great things you have to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well i think this is a fantastic idea! This could be a great opportunity for my friends and I to learn more about ourselves.

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea. I am looking forward to it next week.